Detecting Account Takeovers and Defending your Users
Account Takeover (ATO) attacks are one of the fastest growing and prevalent problems for most organizations. According to a recent Forrester report, ATO attacks caused at least $6.5 billion to $7 billion in annual losses across financial services, insurance, eCommerce and other industries. Download our white paper to learn more about these attacks and how you can protect your users.
Get Your Copy
about this white paper
Organizations are under attack, but today’s attacks aren’t focused on attacking just servers - today’s attacks focus on attacking your users. Account takeovers are on the rise, putting critical company data at risk. Learn about these attacks and how you can defend against them in our latest white paper.
What you'll learn:
- What are account takeovers?
- Why is account based security important?
- How do I detect account takeovers?
- How do most companies implement authentication?
- Where does AppSec fit in?
- Where do most authorization attacks come from?