DevSecOps Community Survey: 2018 Results
The 2018 DevSecOps Community Survey asked 2,076 IT professionals 44 questions on DevOps and security.
Key findings include:
- Mature DevOps teams are 2x as likely to feel prepared to respond to a cyberattack than companies with no DevOps practices
- 48% of developers don't have enough time to spend on security
- Companies with mature DevOps practices continue to see the value in automated security, increasing their spending 15% from 2017 to 2018
Download Your Copy!
About this report
This report highlights the changes in today's development and security environments, including the increased implementation of DevOps practices across companies of all sizes. Over 2,000 participates answered questions related to DevSecOps, including:
- How mature is your adoption of DevOps practices?
- At what point in the development process does your organization perform automated application security analysis?
- Have recent high profile breaches heightened interest in DevSecOps practices for your organization?
- Has GDPR regulation heightened interest in building security automation into the SDLC?