A SANS Survey: 2018 Secure DevOps: Fact or Fiction?
For this year’s annual study by SANS on security practices in software development—the focus was explicitly on DevOps. SANS dove deep into how security fits into DevOps, where security risks are and how they are being managed by corporations.
Read the full report now!
About this report
In addition to full survey results, download the full report to learn:
- Top success factors in implementing a Secure DevOps program.
- How new technology platforms and tooling in DevOps offer compelling advantages—and security risks.
- The benefits of “shifting left” and including security in all stages of delivery chain.
- What is considered an application risk versus what has actually been involved in an incident or breach.
- The challenges to successful application security programs—organizational, technical, or both.
- Application Security Tools, Practices, or Techniques—Ranked
This study shows that organizations are finding ways to keep up with rapid change through DevOps, but still have a number of challenges to address.
Download the full report now!